A CIPS membership provides ways to foster your professional career and assists with education and training, certification, networking, and mentoring.
Benefits of Membership
- Support from the CIPS community – you can network with and learn from a large peer group
- Mentoring opportunities to assist you with your current and upcoming career challenges
- Professional Development programs to enhance your learning and career aspirations
- Bring important, current industry information to your company
- Social activities with your peers
- Regular industry communications
- Professional certification (I.S.P.)
- Purchasing power for select items
CIPS Alberta is pleased to extend a complimentary membership to all students registered full-time in an IT program in an Alberta or Northwest Territories-based recognized educational institution.
CIPS continually seeks opportunities to build stronger relationships with the profession's future members. As such, CIPS is pleased to extend student pricing to their luncheon and dinner events, as well as to the ICE Conference. A membership in CIPS shows that, as a student, you have a commitment to a high standard of excellence in the IT community. Students are also afforded networking and volunteer opportunities through their membership in CIPS.