- Engaging Youth II - The Future of Work - Haley Simons Featuring a review and discussion of youths' perspective of Alberta 2030.
- Lost in Space: Your Social Marketing Masterpiece - Sharon MacLean, Worldgate Media. How to combine the power of your website with digital strategies to nurture existing relationships and find new clients.
- Anticipating the Civic Impact of AI and ML - Randal Adcock, Wayfinders Business Cooperative. A methodical discussion of the anticipated civic impact of artificial intelligence and machine learning
The Symposium 4:30-8:30
Alberta's Edmonton Region is becoming a hotbed of software innovations ... inspired enterprises with global reach and managed for growth. Meet and network with the Rising Stars, participate in a provocative probing of the future of work, creative financing, robotics and machine learning.
- Salu - biometric monitoring w/Randy Duguay
- Spieker Point - business management w/Greg Campbell
- Varafy - STEM-based practice & homework w/ Werner Biegler
- Visionstate - facilities management w/ John Putters
Click Here for Registration and more information