The Registration Committee:
- ensures that each application for registration is considered that each applicant is notified of the decision
- may grant educational credits to a registered member
- may establish a schedule setting out the number of credits assigned to each developmental activity.
Committee members must be members in good standing with CIPS Alberta. Individuals who hold their I.S.P. would be preferred and a minimum number of I.S.P. holders is required on the committee.
The time commitment is low but the rewards are many:
- Help advance the profession by ensuring that ISP holders meet professional standards
- Share your knowledge and experience
- Acquire new knowledge and experience and expand your professional network
Contact CIPS Alberta at email@example.com to learn more about the benefits you will receive, the support you will get, and the skills and qualifications we are looking for in committee members.